HomeAbout UsEventsOur HistoryMembershipOpportunitiesPhoto GalleryLibraryLinks


Ewing Township Historic Preservation Society
at the Benjamin Temple House
Photo Gallery #2 - 
Welcome to the Benjamin Temple House!
Click on the first photo to see the gallery.
The 2014 Christmas wreath on the front door of the house.
The entry way in the original section of the house.
The half-turning staircase leading to the original second floor.
The front room in the original 1750 section of the house.
This corner cupboard contains English Transfer-ware from the Crozer/Vernam Farm, donated by the Vernam Family.
The original paneling and fireplace in the front room, circa 1750.
The back room in the original 1750 section of the house.
Our collection of historical books in the library section of the office  (newer section of the house, circa 1840).
A view of the office toward the fireplace, circa 1840.
This corner cupboard contains pottery (Liberty Blue - Historic Colonial Scenes) made in England for the Bicentennial and donated by David Hart.
"Tea for Two" during the Annual Mother's Day Event.  The mantle is above the fireplace in the office space.
The gathering place, circa 1840.
The original front door in the 1750 section of the house.
Irises and clematis in the backyard garden.
A corner of the garden with peonies and irises.
Website designed by Rebecca Urban for the Ewing Township Historic Preservation Society - Copyright 2015 at Homestead